Archive for January, 2010
Hi everybody! Welcome to my first giveaway!
Please leave your comment here to get a chance to win this gorgeous handpainted brushed mohair skein: You have time until 3PM, EST of Thursday, February 4th!! Hurry up! And if you like this yarn, don’t miss out its cousins! They’re waiting for you in my Etsy Shop!
Time has come to start celebrating my 15th anniversary of handspinning.
Step 1: Four yarns have been relisted both on Etsy and ArtFire with a huge price reduction!!!!.
SODALITE: merino, silk, kid mohair locks and sodalite gems luxury art yarn.
It was 30$, now it’s 25$. SOLD!!!
Link to Etsy listing.
Link to ArtFire listing.
Follow me on Twitter for next promotions I’m preparing to celebrate. There will be more sales and a giveaway!
- My Earth and Sea yarn has been featured in this Treasury http://bit.ly/7RNYIz http://bit.ly/6UMUFu #
- Earth and Sea listing http://bit.ly/5gGg2o http://bit.ly/6l2Jkl #
- Come on! Click here! It's really gourgeous! http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=107154 #
- Handpainting some luxury brushed mohair yarn. #
- Just placed an order for undyed organic merino sock yarn and baby alpaca/silk lace yarn. Can hardly wait… #
- This brings out my want monster http://bit.ly/562i0V #
- Nice place to buy addings to my art yarns http://www.artfire.com/users/Redrubyonfire #
- Preparing big sales and a giveaway to celebrate my 15 years of handspinning http://bit.ly/4v1J9T #